AS SEEN ON TV ON THE BACHELOR SA 2019
What if I told you that you can make a perfume? That the perfume you make yourself can also evoke feelings of bliss and wellbeing?
Learn to harness the power of aroma and dream your own fragrance with natural perfumer & aromachologist, Antoinette Goosen.
These fun, interactive perfume-making workshops, are packed with lots of info and will give you blending experience and hands-on demonstrations to satisfy your curiosity and ignite your inner perfumer.
Class Level I – Saturday 27 April
Class Level II – Saturday 6 April and 4 May
You’ll learn the basics of natural perfumery and the effects your sense of smell has on emotions and how to prepare a perfume. You’ll also discover your unique scent personality.
- Basics of Natural Perfumery
Natural Perfumery demystified and unpacked.
- History of Perfume
- Difference between natural and synthetic perfumes
- What is an essential oil?
- Smell and how it works
- How to train your nose
- Safely working with essential oils
- Scent & emotions. Use of perfumes to increase well-being and quality of life
- Intuitive perfumery – access your natural creativity
- Practical – make your own first perfume oil to take home
2. Blending Basics
- *Natural Perfumery Basics – blending perfume
- *Perfume notes
- *Odour intensity
- *Scent harmonies & accords
- *Concentration 101
- *Fragrance types
- *Dilution rates
- *Practical – make a perfume to take home
“A lot of the way Antoinette’s been explaining to us, to use our feeling instead of using our brains, hasn’t come naturally to me. As the process evolved, I’m starting to use my intuition a lot more.” Lee Thompson – The Bachelor 2019
All perfume oils, written notes and perfumery materials are provided.
If you’re keen to bring positive change to your body mind and spirit, book your spot now.