Skip to content
Spirit Connection

Spirit Connection

Online Resource for All Things Spiritual

Spirit Connection

Spirit Connection

Online Resource for All Things Spiritual

  • Articles
  • Book a Reading
  • Your Spirit Guide is Waiting Course
  • Spiritual Life Coaching
  • Free Downloads
  • 10 Year Celebrations
  • Articles
  • Book a Reading
  • Your Spirit Guide is Waiting Course
  • Spiritual Life Coaching
  • Free Downloads
  • 10 Year Celebrations
Trending Now
  • The Ego and the Higher Self: Understanding the Different Voices Within Us
  • Meditation and Consciousness: Are We More Than Our Thoughts?
  • How Meditation Changes the Brain: What Happens When You Practise Stillness?
  • Guided vs Silent Meditation: Which Is Right for You?
  • Types of Meditation: Choosing the Right Practice for What You Want to Achieve
  • Meditation for Beginners: A Simple Guide to Finding Inner Peace
Home>>ProfilePage 133

Spirit Connection

User banner image
User avatar
  • Spirit Connection

  • Posts1468
  • Posts

Posts

Unconditional Love

Today I would like to talk to you about unconditional love. It’s really an interesting subject, because we all confess to practise unconditional love, but...
November 2, 2018
View

The Space Between the Ego and the Higher Self

I was introduced to my guide Oshvaria at a time in my life when I needed someone like her most – after all, she is...
November 2, 2018
View

Slowly Softly Sublimely … with Love from Bali

Following an inner knowing that felt like a spiritual calling and a homecoming, I completed an eight year cycle of deep healing, and let go...
November 1, 2018
View

Why Do we Need to be Right?

Today I want to talk to you about us as human beings and our obsessive need to be right. These last two years have been...
November 1, 2018
View

Tektites for Protection and Grounding?

I have just recently hosted a crystal workshop where we spent a fair amount of time discussing tektites and meteorites. I thought it pertinent to...
October 31, 2018
View

We are Courageous Beings

Our lives should be a journey of discovery spurred on by ambition and a yearning for great things. How has your journey been so far?...
October 30, 2018
View

How do you Choose to Live your Life

“I will live this day as if it is my last… I will waste not a moment mourning yesterday’s misfortunes, yesterday’s defeats, yesterday’s aches of...
October 30, 2018
View

Everything is Exactly as it Should be

One question that we hear so often is “Am I on the correct path?” When you think about it and understand that everything is exactly...
October 29, 2018
View

The Time for Change is Now

Change is no longer being invited into our lives, it’s being forced into our space. We’re no longer being given the opportunity to decide whether...
October 26, 2018
View

The Four Agreements

Author : Miguel Ángel Ruiz Macías (born August 27, 1952), better known by his pseudonym as Don Miguel Ruiz, is a Mexican author of Toltec...
October 25, 2018
View

Posts navigation

  • Newer posts
  • 1
  • …
  • 131
  • 132
  • 133
  • 134
  • 135
  • …
  • 147
  • Older posts

Love Unconditionally

Stay Consciously Aware

Trust your Guides

Seek the Silence

Know your Truth

Copyright 2025 Spirit Connection | All Rights Reserved| +27 (0)82 570 6473 [email protected] | WordPress Theme Ultra Seven
Have you bought my book yet?

Subscribe - Celebrate Spirit Connection 10 Year Birthday!

If you opt in above we use this information send related content, discounts and other special offers.

Our Spring Sale Has Started

You can see how this popup was set up in our step-by-step guide: https://wppopupmaker.com/guides/auto-opening-announcement-popups/