-
Spirit Connection
Posts
Depression – A Spiritual Perspective
Good Morning my Beautiful Soul Tribe 🦋 ☆ LEARNING WITH SOULANGEL C ☆ What of the dreaded word, ‘DEPRESSION’….??? If you suffer or have suffered...
A Birthday Visit from Andrew
When Toni Marcos asks if I might listen for her son Andrew in spirit, I am happy to oblige. He has been in my thoughts...
What is Energy and How Do we Use It?
I started this morning off by asking my guide what is energy? The answer to how do we use it seems quite clear to me...
How to Meet and Work with your Spirit Guides
Taken from the book How to Meet and Work with your Spirit Guides by Ted Andrews. If our spirit guides can assist us in every...
Your Guidance May Save Someone’s Life
How do you know when you get an idea or some form of inspiration that what you have received is from a higher source and...
Self-discovery from an Emotional and Spiritual Perspective
“All parents are responsible for having an impact on their children whether they are aware of their actions and its ramifications, or not. All children...
The Day I Almost Checked Out
I have purposely selected a ‘glib’ title to this article. Whilst near death experiences are very real, I also want everyone to see the absolute...
Spiritual Adventures: The world is always talking to us – if we listen
I love reading cards, the rich symbolism and imagery is amazing and connects me to my higher self, my guides, and the Universe. But I...
The Law of Attraction – when it works and when it doesn’t.
It is spring time in the northern hemisphere and time to sow. You wouldn’t go out into the fields on a harvester, would you? That...

