Skip to content
Spirit Connection

Spirit Connection

Online Resource for All Things Spiritual

Spirit Connection

Spirit Connection

Online Resource for All Things Spiritual

  • Articles
  • Book a Reading
  • Your Spirit Guide is Waiting Course
  • Spiritual Life Coaching
  • Free Downloads
  • 10 Year Celebrations
  • Articles
  • Book a Reading
  • Your Spirit Guide is Waiting Course
  • Spiritual Life Coaching
  • Free Downloads
  • 10 Year Celebrations
Trending Now
  • Intuition vs Fear: How to Recognise Your Inner Guidance
  • The Ego and the Higher Self: Understanding the Different Voices Within Us
  • Meditation and Consciousness: Are We More Than Our Thoughts?
  • How Meditation Changes the Brain: What Happens When You Practise Stillness?
  • Guided vs Silent Meditation: Which Is Right for You?
  • Types of Meditation: Choosing the Right Practice for What You Want to Achieve
Home>>ProfilePage 107

Spirit Connection

User banner image
User avatar
  • Spirit Connection

  • Posts1469
  • Posts

Posts

Karma, Dharma and Reincarnation

We are all Spirit Beings, all on various levels of our own personal journeys along our Spiritual Path, our Path to Healing our Souls in...
May 17, 2021
View

Surrender As A Portal To Healing

As I lay in the bath on dark, bleak Monday evening, the 10th  of October 2005, I called on Archangel Michael – I invoked his...
May 14, 2021
View

Doing Things in a Great Way

I saw this quote the other day – “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”  Napoleon Hill. How often...
May 13, 2021
View

How Are You Contributing To Your Relationship?

Often when we are asked ‘how you are contributing to your relationship’, we automatically think of money and financial contributions. But, did you know that...
May 12, 2021
View

My Journey with the Moon

This is my journey with traumatic grief… On the 4th December 2019 my whole life changed. One phone call at just after 8am, I think...
May 11, 2021
View

Length of Your Life in Your Lines

There remains in traditional palmistry a pervasive myth, which suggests that a palm reader is able to foretell the length of your life from the...
May 10, 2021
View

Unconditional Forgiveness

Good morning beautiful Soul Tribe ☆ TODAY’S LESSON ☆ Have you heard this before….. “I forgive, but I never forget” ?….. How many of us...
May 6, 2021
View

Energy healing: Different Types of Healings

With energy healing there are many forms that can and are undertaken by many different healers in many different modalities, but in general terms they...
May 5, 2021
View

Redefining Astral Travel

(Current) Definition of astral projection (Merriam-Webster) :  the ability of a person’s spirit to travel to distant places Although not scientifically proven as having basis in...
May 4, 2021
View

I Will Greet this Day with Love in my Heart

Today I am publishing my message from a newsletter I recently sent it.  It is such an inspiring message that I felt it just needs...
May 3, 2021
View

Posts navigation

  • Newer posts
  • 1
  • …
  • 105
  • 106
  • 107
  • 108
  • 109
  • …
  • 147
  • Older posts

Love Unconditionally

Stay Consciously Aware

Trust your Guides

Seek the Silence

Know your Truth

Copyright 2025 Spirit Connection | All Rights Reserved| +27 (0)82 570 6473 [email protected] | WordPress Theme Ultra Seven
Have you bought my book yet?

Subscribe - Celebrate Spirit Connection 10 Year Birthday!

If you opt in above we use this information send related content, discounts and other special offers.

Our Spring Sale Has Started

You can see how this popup was set up in our step-by-step guide: https://wppopupmaker.com/guides/auto-opening-announcement-popups/