What if…Loving yourself sets you free?
Give yourself a Break.
Give yourself Credit.
Give yourself Time.
Give yourself Attention.
Give yourself Love.
Give yourself Power.
Give yourself to YOU.
What if…for us to remember to love ourselves is the hardest part of our earthly experience?
There is a saying that goes something like this: “what we see in someone else, is what we cannot see in ourselves” – both negative and positive – and people show up for us to acknowledge and love that within ourselves.
What if we remember that we are here to enjoy an experience – including all the feelings and emotions that go with it?
Could it be then, that people show up to show us the ‘all’ of us, so we can own and love the ‘whole’ of us – perceived negative and positive actions/thoughts/words and feelings?
What if when we are angry at someone else, it is because we have not loved that part of who we are?
What if we practiced focusing on ourselves for one whole month – without involving ourselves with other people’s drama, and just focus on ourselves? How do we react to someone else’s “stuff”?
- Do we judge it?
- Are we attached to it?
- Do we criticise it?
- Are there certain behaviours that we expect from some people?
- What if we allowed them to change?
Here is a month’s supply of self-love to bring awareness to and practice…it is not difficult, it just takes awareness and practice.
- What is your biggest struggle with loving yourself?
- What if you could get rid of a limiting belief that you have about yourself or your abilities?
- What if you developed a good habit to begin each month with? What if you gave the energy of that habit to the whole month?
- What if you could accept every compliment about yourself? What’s stopping you?
- What is something you started saying “yes” to?
- What is something you started saying “no” to?
- What if you could forgive yourself today?
- What if you could love your body and your personality? Write it down Now!
- Where in your life could you slow down and take your time?
- What if you could declutter your life? What one thing would you start with? Do that today!
- What if you set personal boundaries in your life? With whom would that be? Start with that “no” today!
- Want if you could describe yourself in a loving way to a stranger? Write it out Now!
- What if you did more of the things that make you happy in life?
- What would your younger self be proud of you for today?
- What if you were not afraid to speak up and ask for what you want? What would that be? Write it down, plan to take action and do this within the next month.
- What if you could plan the most loving day for yourself? What would that be? Write it down Now!
- If you could indulge yourself today, what would that look like? What’s stopping you?
- What if you could release the fear of change to create your happiness?
- If you could make the world a more peaceful and loving place, for you and the world, what would you do? What’s stopping you?
- In what way, if you could, would you give yourself a break today – mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually?
- What if you could release the habits you practice that make you feel bad and that you keep doing? What one habit would you choose to release today? (Don’t be afraid, you’re just choosing today!)
- What is something you wish someone would say to you? What if you said this to yourself?
- What if you acknowledged the things that you are really, really good at?
- What if you could release those parts you are ashamed of? Name them now and then ask, “What’s stopping me from releasing that?”
- What one choice can you make today that your future self will thank you for?
- Who are your role models and what qualities do you share with them? What would it take to be like them? What’s stopping you?
- Do you know which words, beliefs, ideas and concepts you (want to) live your life by? Write them down Now! Start living them Today!
- What if you could eradicate every judgement or criticism you have about yourself? Write those down now – and then for every one of them, find an opposite in the list from day 27. Can’t find one? Expand Day 27’s list!
- What labels (positive and negative) do you assign yourself? Which would you like to keep? Which would you like to let go? Start being more of that which you want to keep which creates less room/time for the labels you want to let go.
- What if I look at myself in the mirror and say “I love you”, today? What if I carry that love for me through my whole day?
- What if, from this day forward, I write down one thing I love about me?
Enjoy the most fabulous month of self-love practice. What if you find that this becomes your future life? And you recognise those times when you are being hard on yourself, choose a day from the list above, and start again?
Who is Michele Mollentz – and what is All Key Academy?
Throughout my journey, the body has fascinated me: be it on a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual level. I have been curious as to why it behaves the way it does on all those levels and whether, if at all, they are all connected. And I came up with a resounding “YES!”
Using all the Body knowledge I studied, and learned and pieced together, through a multitude of teachers and modalities, enables me to understand how the body works, how it is in continuous conversation with you – if you’ll just pause and listen.
All Key Academy emerged to create a safe, secure and protected environment in which to learn, empower and transform. This is where you can learn a variety of methods to communicate with your body, through modalities such as, Chakra Balancing Massage, Mindfulness Meditation, Multi-Dimensional Meditation, Business, Life and Self-development coaching (“In The Flow” and “Money Matters” coaching programs), Life Mapping, De-chording and Access Bars. I am also a qualified life and business coach.
Using tips and tricks from the above modalities, I facilitate business coaching as a consultant, opening up business owners to possibility and self-realization that if they themselves don’t change, their business cannot change. An eye opener of note!
My point of view is that your Self Relationship is the most important relationship for you to know in the support of you in your journey.
Once you understand and are aware of your Identity – your auto-responses – you are able to SHIFT them if you want to.
All my work as a Transformation Educator is to support you in your understanding of your own Self Relationship as you travel on your journey to emerge into all of you. This is my Soul Purpose.
I look forward to sharing this knowledge with you in ways that you feel resonate with you.
How can I support you today?